IC Places, Imagination TV, IMTV, Joseph Collins, PNCH, PNCHD, Steven Samblis, URBT
Well, Mr. Steven Samblis, CEO of Imagination TV (formally IC Places, Inc.) has put out a challenge over on Investors Hub. He states… opps, we mean SunTzueyes states (lol) that he has never told a lie about his management of his company. Let’s see if we can’t put an end to this here and now.
We are reminded of the similarity between Mr. Samblis, and President Obama and his administration. If you follow politics at all you have undoubtedly heard about the now proven lies Mr. Obama and his administration told about his signature piece of legislation, Obama-Care. If you like your doctor – you can keep your doctor. If you like your health plan – you can keep your health plan. PERIOD ! Obama-care will save each family $2500.00 a year. Again, thanks to Mr. Gruber we now know it was all a pack of lies. Yet the Obama administration continues to this day to extol the benefits of the plan, and pivots away from addressing the facts of how their own adviser (Mr. Gruber) states (on video) that they needed to lie about the law because the American people were too stupid to understand what was good for them. Remind you of anyone ??? We see striking similarities between the Obama administration and the Samblis administration time after time.
First, as an aside, Mr. Samblis… please give us your definition of a lie. Since you think you have not lied, you must have a different definition of what a lie is in contrast to so many others who have cited situation after situation in which they feel that you have lied. Please… define “lie”for us, and it would be great if you could give one or more examples of situations you cite as lying so readers can get a feel for what your definition of a lie is.
Additionally, you have insisted of posters to post proof of what they believe are situations you have lied about. Well, as seen below, (and multiple other times), you have called Mr. Collins a liar and a thief…. yet you, who calls for others to prove their statements, offer no proof that Mr. Collins lied and stole. Are investors simply to take your word for it? Why not live by the rules you place on others ??? You made the accusations… now provide the proof to support your accusations.
Now… on to the lies… with proof !
1) Let’s start with this lie first. In this post here, you state Mr. Collins was fired (in addition to calling him a “crook” and a “liar”), yet you offer no proof in support of your statement. In post #30929 on Investors Hub (which has since been deleted for an unknown reason), however available here, it appears, by your own words, that Mr. Collins in essence quit. After all – it was Mr. Collins that rescinded the purchase, not you. You boast about how stupid he was in doing so. So… were you lying then, or are you lying now?
2) Departure of the previous president of your company. In our post here, we provide multiple documents refuting your statements that you fired the previous president, when in fact we provide that actual resignation letter, and not only does the past president indicate she resigned, but there is corroborating witness testimony that this was what actually happened.
3) Your Employment Contract. You state in the August 12, 2011 Quarterly report filing here, that “The company does not have employment contracts with its majority shareholder, who is the executive officer.“. Then…the public filing dated 11/14/2012 states the following: “On November 18, 2005 the Company entered into an employment agreement with Steven Samblis to be our Chief Executive Officer.”. So… we‘re you lying on every SEC filing prior to 08/12/2011… or were you lying on the 11/14/2012 filing???
4) Lawsuits against the company: The recent SEC filing, the 10K (see here), as well as the previous filing, the 10Q (seen here) there is NO mention (or can be said, “disclosure”) that there is in fact a legal proceeding against the company. See it here. In fact, the filings state.. “We are not engaged in any litigation, and we are unaware of any claims or complaints that could result in future litigation.” (emphasis added). Then… it becomes known that there was in fact litigation that had occurred during these 2 filing periods. See details here. So… we’re you lying on the filings, or are the court documents lying??? Were you lying when you agreed to a settlement, then defaulted on that settlement agreement?
5) Reverse split: This one doesn’t even need any document references here. As everyone knows, there were a vast number of posts over multiple message boards where you stated you would not do a reverse split of the stock. In several instances you used the word “never” in reference to the possibility of a reverse split. This was likely the topic that you most addressed in your message board posts, and steadfastly disputed anyone that would even hint at you doing another reverse split. Then… as everyone knows, on March 27, 2013 you do a reverse split. (followed by another one 7-months later on 10/17/2014.
6) Then there is this post:
In this post you state Larry tried to sell you the website. Then… Friends posted the actual email exchanges between you and Larry, which clearly demonstrate you were not being truthful. (See them here.) As can be clearly seen, a) Larry did not contact you to sell the sites… YOU made the initial contact and requested a purchase… several times, before Larry agreed. And b) referring to the “hugely inflated price” as you like to state and post… an agreed upon price of $1500.00 was struck. However, due to your message board posting where you blatantly disrespected Larry… Larry cancelled the deal. Then you later (October 27, 2013 email) offered over three times that amount, voluntarily, to purchase the sites, but that offer was refused (see the next email). Clearly, you have lied about actual events surrounding the purchase of those sites.
7) Finally, for the biggest lie of all (as if the above several weren’t enough to prove the point)… your use of bogus aliases (mrighttrade, dotd ,zurich, Bzippy, FLWright and of late SunTzueyes). The only proof needed for investors is for readers to simply READ the posts of the bogus aliases. It is obvious to most all that these posts were made by you, yet you vehemently deny such, as you are likely aware that being caught doing such would land you in some serious legal trouble. We are confident that at some point concrete proof will become available that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that these posts were posted by you. Although the average investor may not have the power or authority to secure such documentation, and you may feel you have gotten over on them, the US Government does have such power and authority, and someday you may regret having done so should they choose to pursue the issue. The way you appear to thumb your nose at the SEC, we feel it’s only a matter of time before they address the issues with you and your company, just as they have previously. Perhaps they will feel you didn’t learn your lesson the last time they cited you.
Now, as most of you know, we could go on and on giving example after example of instances of where Mr. Samblis was, shall we say, reckless with the truth, including omissions of clarifications such as the $192,000 per airport statements you let stand without correcting such. Although some of these additional instances would be open for dispute, we think there are no better examples of questionable actions, that many would call lying, then the instances involving the SEC reporting (and ones with supporting documents proving lying) . These SEC reporting discrepancies are clear, documented, and clearly a misrepresentation of the facts. Many would say a blatant disregard and disrespect for the authority of the SEC, and investors in general.
So… stickie or bookmark this one because you know this issue will come up again (and again), because just like the Obama administration’s concept in addressing integrity issues, they double-down on the lies in hopes that you are stupid enough to someday believe them if they say it often enough.
We will end with this quote from the announcement of Joseph Collins as President of IC Places, Inc… (see it here)
“IC Places welcomes the addition of Mr. Collins’ wisdom, tenure and leadership in the entertainment industry to the IC Places community,” said Mr. Steve Samblis, CEO and Chairman of the Board of IC Places. “Mr. Collins is an innovator and trailblazer in the industry and he will be an integral part of the IC Places/Punch team as we continue to further capitalize on our company’s entertainment offerings.”
There are those that think Mr. Collins is a proven leader, as Mr. Samblis apparently did, however now they think that Mr. Samblis is a proven loser, having destroyed the company to the point that after 4 reverse splits of the stock, several name changes of the company, and several ticker symbol changes… the stock is currently selling for under a penny, and volume is almost non-existent. Conversely, Mr. Collins company is coming on strong with bold initiatives such as taking his company public. Only time will tell who is the proven leader, and who is the proven loser.
So… here is Mr. Samblis’s response to our posting multiple examples of lying.
In true Samblis form… he pivots and attacks the messenger. Notice he took the time to attack the messenger, but does not address even one single issue listed in the post he responds to. That speaks volumes to the validity to the examples provided in our post.